When you shop through our website www.haymoz.se you agree to our terms and conditions of purchase. It is important that you read the terms and conditions carefully before you make your purchase.
HAYMOZ is responsible for processing of the data we receive from you. You can find our contact
Lärkstigen 12 D,
Värmdö SE 139 41
If you have questions or comments please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT WE COLLECT AND WHY:
1. A session cookie is temporarily stored on your device while you are browsing our website. This will disappear when the browser is shut down.
2. A durable cookie is stored on your device until you remove it yourself. Cookies may, among other things, provide information about your username with us and if you are a new or returning visitor to the website.
WHAT IS PERSONAL DATA AND WHY DO WE COLLECT IT:
Personal data is data that can identify a person, such as name, address, email, phone number, picture and IP-address.
We value the protection of personal data and comply with applicable personal data legislation (EU) 2016/279 and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Personal information Haymoz is responsible for the handling of your personal information when you shop on our website. When you shop in our online store we collect personal information in order to fulfill our part of the agreement and deliver goods to you as a customer. We also need to save this information in order to handle any complaints, payments or legal requirements. We collect user statistics for our website in order to develop and improve the online shopping experience as well as the website’s features and content. When you visit www.haymoz.se, we collect statistics such as number of users and how the website is used through browser settings, IP address and operating system.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT:
The purpose of collection and using your personal information can be divided into the four following categories:
1. There is some personal data that we need to know about you in order to deliver our service (e.g. identification and contact information like your name, address, or email.), article 6, stk. 1, litra B.
2. We have to follow the current tax and book keeping legislations at all times and therefore register and save relevant personal data, article 6, stk. 1, litra B.
3. There is some personal data that we would like to know about you to improve our services, communication, and marketing so we can offer you the best and most relevant information and customer experience,article 6, stk. 1, litra B.
4. Further data is used for Statistics and analysis in anonymized form.
DELETION OF PERSONAL DATA:
We will store your personal data for as long as it is relevant to the purpose for which it was collected. We consider you as an active customer for 48 months from your last purchase, after which we store only the information we need in accordance with statutory requirements. For example, tax and accounting purposes.
SHARING OF PERSONAL DATA:
We do not sell, publish, or in any other way forward your personal data to others, unless:
– It is necessary to deliver our service to you
– It is necessary to comply with legislation
– You have given us your consent to do so
– It is part of a collaboration with data processers, both in and outside of EU.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES:
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information, which you provide whilst visiting such sites and this privacy statement does not govern such sites.
PROTECTION OF PRIVATE INFORMATION:
We are committed to protecting the privacy of our website visitors and customers. HAYMOZ does not sell, share or transfer your personal information to any outside party’s other than our third-party processors. For the sole purpose of operation our business, suppliers or third-party processors (such as credit card companies, customer service providers and shipping companies) may process your information, but only to the extent that it is needed to assist the HAYMOZ business.
Company details. Our website and applications are owned and operated by Rebecka H Our company is registered with the authorities in Sweden with the registration number 840112-xxxx. If you have a questions or concerns about our Cookie or Privacy Policies please contact us by telephone on +46 735 238 750 or by email on email@example.com
For you who represent a commercial business as an agent, department store, architect, decorator or stylist you are welcome to contact us for further information or help.